Home Inspector - John Sender, PE

Wisdom Blake Home Inspections

Cleveland's only "Engineering Firm" specializing in Home Inspections!
Now Celebrating 28 years of service!


What is a Structural Certification?

A Structural Certification is a document provided by a licensed engineering firm that evaluates the condition of structural components of a dwelling. It may be needed to evaluate a foundation, a roof, or certain other framing or masonry components. Sometimes a lender or underwriter will require a Structural Certification as a condition of the loan. A buyer or seller of a property may seek one as part of good due diligence. Or a home inspector may recommend one based on the findings of a general home inspection. All Manufactured Homes require a HUD Permanent Foundation Certification upon title transfer.

A Company must be licensed by the State of Ohio in order to offer this type of engineering service to the general public. It must designate one of its full time officers employed by the firm as being responsible for professional engineering (P.E.) activities and decisions of the firm. The state then issues a Certificate of Authorization in accordance with Chapter 4733 of the Ohio Revised Code. You must be a licensed professional engineer (P.E.) in order to evaluate structural components of real property. 

We can provide Structural Certifications and Foundation Certifications in North-East Ohio for only $350. Reports are generally sent to your email within 24 hours. Please contact us for more information or to schedule your appointment.


John Sender, P.E.

Wisdom Blake LLC

PO Box 81831

Cleveland, OH 44181

Call Toll Free: 800-628-6034

Home   |   Services   |   Fees   |   Photo Gallery   |   Testimonials   |   Blog   |   Resources   |   Contact Us

This Web Site Designed & Created By John Sender, P.E.
© 2017 All Rights Reserved